Mother’s Day is less than a month away, and if you’re like my husband and overthink the perfect gift for the amazing mamas in your life, you can’t go wrong with one of these gift ideas. Sharing with y’all gift ideas that are thoughtful and yet practical especially while we’re all currently in quarantine. I have a good feeling that she will be overflowed with joy when she opens your gift.
My Top 3 Gift Ideas:
- Gel Polish Starter Kit– Doing my own nails has become a new normal to me and after a couple times of painting my nails, I have learned to enjoy it + I can change my nail color whenever I want. This is a great kit for beginners and a fun way for us mamas to pamper ourselves.
- Foot Spa– One of the things I really miss is getting pedicures. Light a candle for her, play some relaxing music, and I am telling you, she will feel like she’s at the salon.
- Tula Skincare Kit– This is a must have for me. Self care days are so needed and skin care is part of that. Love my Tula products so much.
If you are looking to splurge:
- Air Pods– This is on my wish list! I am a working from home mama currently and need something to blur out the noises that goes in my house. Between the TV, my crazy toddler, and my husband who is also working from home, Air Pods is a must. Love that I don’t have to worry about plugging in wires and that I can have them on wherever I go around the house + I can take calls on them!
- Tory Burch Sandals– A classic gift. She will wear these for years and love them.
Other fun ideas:
- Personalized jewelry- love personalized pieces from The Sis Kiss. My favorites include: Personalized Name Necklace, Mama Script Necklace, and Mama Bracelet. These will not come in time, but they are still a great surprise. Use code Areanna15 for a special discount.
- The Adventure Challenge– this one is a fun book filled with adventures you probably wouldn’t normally think off. Pick between Couples Edition or Family Edition.
- Dinner and a movie- cook her favorite meal and get the family together for a movie night.
I hope this gift guide helps you find the perfect gift to celebrate the amazing mamas in your life. Whether you are shopping for your mom, sister, wife, girlfriend, or if you want to give your significant other this gift guide for great ideas, I wanted one place to curate gift ideas to celebrate all the special mamas. Here’s to all you mama goddesses, I hope you have the most amazing Mother’s Day.
Stay safe and healthy y’all.